Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oh yeah... by the way... I got into Law School

It's a big deal... I know that.  How could I wait so long to write about it?  I am trying not to think about it really, but maybe I should.

I have been accepted into the faculty of Law at the University of New Brunswick in Fredericton.  That means...

a)  I will be a student again
b) Jonny REALLY needs to find a new job
c) we will have to move to New Brunswick

or I could stay here and

a) Keep substituting maybe forever
b) Keep bringing London to visit her grandparents
c) Stay here

So I go, become a lawyer... lead a completely different life and wear pant suits for a living

or

Stay a teacher and continue to wear ridiculous brightly coloured clothing during every special occasion


But, on a lighter note, who knew I was this smart? lol.  

Somehow this situation just leaves me thinking about Robert Frost and how making decisions are so very stressful.

To go or not to go?  Isn't life just one big adventure?  Just thought I'd share my success.

I'm excited for new adventures... I'm excited to be a student again and to start a new (awesome) career... but I'll admit, I'm also very scared.

Thanks for reading,

Tara


1 comment:

  1. I think London might choose to stay and visit her grandparents, and she loves bright colored clothes on her momma much more that pant suits... just saying.

    ReplyDelete