Friday, July 27, 2012

A Year of Mobile Moments

It has almost been a year since we've been married, and in a few hours we are off to embark upon a anniversary road trip to mark the event.  It has also been almost a year since I bought my iPhone... so I decided that it would be nice to go back through the pictures and see where the year has taken us.  Sometimes our phone cameras capture on the fly images of something we thought was important or special.  Let's see what mine captured this year:

Beautiful London

Fundy Nataional Park

Jonathan relaxing on our road trip last summer

enjoying life to the fullest

The first painting I sold in years, it went to a great home!

New car, now dubbed "The Grasshopper"

My first attempt at sewing solo.  Not the greatest!

London and Marya love

Baking with Marya (who is making great use out of my apron)

My two hunters on the Northern Pen

Wonderful halloween make-up

Times two (again, watching too much Walking Dead)

London protecting supper

We always get a real tree, one of our favourite Christmas traditions

An unimpressed Christmas elf

BINGO!!

A beautiful droopy face

Snowshoeing adventures

Winter wouldn't be winter without sledding 

Game night with the sister

Reliving Maine by making some homemade clam chowder

Road trip to the city

Happy third birthday London

My favourite passenger

park happiness

snuggle buddy

recognition for an awesome piano year

A rare night out on the town

Two of my favourite people

Bachelor party enthusiasm 

Wedding P.I.Cs (Partners In Crime)

Celebrating our Aboriginal heritage with the kids at work

Fav cousins

My first wedding photo booth experience.  Uncle Jase was such a good sport!!!

Mom finishes her masters. Way to go!!!

And there you have it.  I'll see you after our vacation!!  Here's to another solid year of fun and new adventures!!!

Tara



1 comment:

  1. Hi – will you please post your Blog at The English Setter Community ay vorts.com? Our members will love it. They include: Owners, Breeders and Lovers.
    It's easy just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website… it’s a win win. You can also add Classifieds, Photos, Videos, Discussions and more.
    We would love you to share your blog and it’s easy.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    The English Setter Community: http://www.vorts.com/english_setters/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    A great blog - I hope you decide to share it with us.

    ReplyDelete