Monday, June 11, 2012

Remember me? {Spring in review)

I'm sorry, mostly to myself, that I have not written lately.  Excuses are as follows:
-New Job
-Nice Weather
-Laziness

Now that Spring is over and Summer is trying to set in (although the cold temps state otherwise), here are some of the things I was doing this Spring when I wasn't blogging:


Visiting



Singing


Playing

Adventuring


Fixer-upering


Exploring


Dining


Picnicing


Loving


Organizing

So there you go.  I would say that I will write more when things settle down, but summer is coming up and summer does not equal settling down.

But, I have some things up my sleeve.  Stay tuned!

Here's to busyness: the work, the play and everything in between.


1 comment:

  1. The lobster & steak dinner is so beautifully plated...

    ReplyDelete