Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello again: 2012 recap!

I know.... and I'm sorry.

I love blogging, I really do... but I guess life got in the way for a while.  I guess life was so busy, I couldn't take the time to share it with you.  

But I'm trying again.  I think the worst part about it is starting again.  I have so much to share that I don't know where to start.

Let's just start with a sneak peak.  A sneak peak at some of the things I have to share... 

Let's look back at some of the highlights of 2012... that I will share with you in greater detail at a later dat (hopefully not too much later)

HIGHLIGHTS OF 2012

1.  A new job... which requires such things as feeding people pudding whilst blindfolded, ghost hunting at the town hall and coming home looking like this:

(This was after dressing as a zombie for our Harbour Haunt fundraiser)


2. Visits from family and friends:

Jonathan always tells me that I just NEED to be with people.  I am so fortunate to have many awesome people in my life... even though some of them live far away.  Here is a picture of some of my favourite visitors:


3.  Reliving our honeymoon on a camping road trip:


4.  Celebrating our 1st anniversary:


5.  A 50th birthday- camping style:


6.  My best friend's wedding:


7.  Buying a house:


8.  Renovating a house:



9. Setter moments:


10. More setter moments:


Tara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment