Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 in Review: Wedding Maddness

I am planning on posting more about my individual wedding projects at a later date but for now I wanted to start reviewing the year with the final project!!
Jonathan and I got married on July 29th in a field in Cox's Cove surrounded by 100 of our family members and friends.  The weather was perfect, for the only day in July here in Newfoundland.  And the day was both fun and relaxing.  My Maid of Honour was WAY more stressed than I was.
Our reception was held at Jennifer's Main in Corner Brook, which was FABULOUS.  We had a wonderful meal, touching speeches and a few songs by my second family, the Oxfords, and myself.  It was so wonderful having all of our favourite people together in the same place ALL TO SEE US.  Even little London sat through the ceremony like a little angel.
Here are some of my favourite pictures from the day:
Tara and Jonathan Websized 68
Here is the dress… straight from Toronto.  I shed a few tears during the fitting, but it turned out amazing in the end.
Tara and Jonathan Websized 74
Me getting beautified for the day's events
Tara and Jonathan Websized 130
Here comes Jonny and his Mommy
Tara and Jonathan Websized 142
Two of our darling flower girls
Tara and Jonathan Websized 146
Dad and I
Tara and Jonathan Websized 187
At the (Homemade) Alter
Tara and Jonathan Websized 229
The Whole Family
Tara and Jonathan Websized 239
The Whole Gang
Tara and Jonathan Websized 260
Us with a touch of Newfoundland scenery
Tara and Jonathan Websized 271
Enjoying a Coke at the Convenience Store
Tara and Jonathan Websized 293
No Bride is complete without a pair of rubber boots
Tara and Jonathan Websized 335
On to our "fake" train ride (No trains have ran in Newfoundland in decades)
Tara and Jonathan Websized 343
Tara and Jonathan Websized 385
Tara and Jonathan Websized 391
A girl in a wedding dress can get a way with anything

I hope you enjoy.  More wedding pictures will follow when I get around to some more specific posts.  The dog and I have both been sick for a couple days now so I'm hoping I get some energy and motivation later in the week.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment